Unreal Fashion

Developing 3D cinema has definitely pivoted my UX/UI design by allowing me to incorporate virtual reality into user experiences. My well-thought-out and meticulous design in this medium of work has really solidified my urgency to create user experiences that can be seen in an entirely different realm. That being said, my problem statement encompassed the utilization of creative technologies to show designers that artistic capabilities should be limitless in their expression. With my development of learning 3D design and cinema, I was able to show how real-world creativity, such as fashion, can be used in the meta-world to create true artistic expression. With the world integrating itself more accurately into media, it's useful to be able to translate creativity into a digital experience, which will hopefully allow for an inclusive and free-ranged space of unique creative power. Imagine a digital space that can transport you into an artist's head. It's time to have representation in all corners, even technologically!

For this project, I utilized the Unreal gaming engine, 3D modeling software, as well as motion capture in NYU's black-box theatre to create and showcase a digital experience that acts as a fashion show. Design, concepts, and models were curated and created by me, and scenarios of virtual animation were motion captured in order to be translated into this winter wonderland fashion film. This to me is a very personal creative experience that focuses so much on virtual design. Hence, the name Unreal Fashion. Enjoy with the sound on, please!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Project

Creative Coding

Print Menu